Launcher strategies

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jan 23 12:23:43 EST 2012

Richard,

Long time ago, I built a simple kiosk external that would prevent the user
from CMD+TABing out of the application. I know something similar can be
built for windows too, maybe even with vbscript. For linux, I have no clue
but just launching XOrg with no panels and just loading your app, the user
will have no where to go.

=)

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.