Looking for beta testers import of passwords to InfoWallet

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 09:43:21 EST 2012

Dave,

Thanks for the comments.

I won't actually know what the source of the text files will be. The most common examples will be as export files from any other password management program on Mac or Windows like 1Password, etc. or as a Save As CSV from Excel.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.