What about Apple's new ebook app and text book efforts?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Sun Jan 22 22:38:40 EST 2012

Who needs it if you have LiveCode? You would not need to be tied to Apple ULA in terms of their iAuthor format, etc. Or, am I missing something?

What would be great is if LiveCode of a LiveCode developer turned around and created templates for the newbie LiveCoders to publish their eTextBooks in a style similar to Apple's tool.

The the ability to zoom in and out of an image, play videos, and create image slide shows embedded in a window is not copyrighted yet, is it?

Cheers!