Looking for beta testers import of passwords to InfoWallet

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sun Jan 22 20:28:55 EST 2012

Hi Bill,

What happens if you get the file using "binfile" instead of "file"? And then you
might have to monkey with unidecode() or something. I bet Devin Asay can tell
you in his sleep.

Seems to me "binfile" would prevent any char translation, though it would also
prevent line-ending translations.

Best -
Phil Davis