Opening a Supercard file in Livecode?

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:13:51 EST 2012

Further to my last post on this, I checked with my good friend Ian Gordon who I worked with on this stuff, and we think the path was SC to MetaCard to Rev to LiveCode.  Unfortunately we don't have a sample to prove this !!

Over the next week I will try to resurrect an old Quadra to get a SC project off of it, and try to do a conversion.

Maybe somebody at RunRev can shed some light on the matter, but they'd have to be old school to remember this ;-)

best, Bob...

Bob Earp
White Rock, British Columbia.