How do I send variables from substack to mainstack?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jan 22 00:52:47 EST 2012

I have a handler (importPds) on a card in the main stack that I want to send data to from a substack.

I set the calling stack name to a global CallingStack.

vMap and fSource are variables to pass back to the importPds handler on the card.

The following line from an open substack gives an error.
send importPds vMap fSource to card "Notes" of stack CallingStack in 0 seconds

How can I send variables vMap and fSource to the handler importPds on the card of the calling stack?

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos