Retrieve irev Value in Javascript?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jan 21 03:50:24 EST 2012

Thanks Pierre.

I came across both of your scripts after posting my message, only to realize
they won't work for me because my page that is calling the irev script is
not located on the irev server.  And apparently XMLHttpRequest doesn't work
across domains.

Unfortunately I have no control over the server where the my page is stored,
and no access to any standard server functions.  Is there something else I
can try to retrieve irev script result remotely?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design