Jolt Award

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 15:27:24 EST 2012

Hey Pete. Obviously you're right. I remember how much I hated System 8.0 when it first came out. It's the "old dog/new tricks" thing again. Wait until my book "Death is a Myth©" comes out. Will people continue to die once they understand that they don't have to? Please no response to this on the list.

Joe Wilkins