looking for new iOS device, anyone recommends iPod Touch?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Jan 19 02:35:07 EST 2012

yeah, but the 3G is now officially a dog. I curse mine every day. Many of
the apps on mine  (Like Huffington Post) crash or stall.  That old
processor just doesn't cut it anymore.  It works fine as an iPod or a phone
but the other stuff is just glacial.

Have you tried to find any cases or other accessories for the 3G? You won't
- they're all for the 4 now.  It's over. Good spare phone though.

I've been clinging to my original 'all you an eat' plan, but I guess I'll
bite the bullet and re-up for a free 3Gs and use that  until the 5 comes
out.