looking for new iOS device, anyone recommends iPod Touch?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jan 18 20:17:35 EST 2012

Hello Mark and Gerry,

Gerry:
Can't iPod touch use A-GPS? Thakns for the reply

Mark:
Thanks for the reply. I want to run iPhone apps in iPhone resolutions,
not on an iPad =)

The iPhone 4S costs about 1400 USD here in Brazil, too expensive for
me. The iPod touch is cheaper, costing about 350 USD. And yes, we pay
huge taxes here, about 60% on import  =(

I can't run my current software in iPhone 3G. Actually, I don't know
if developers are still supporting iPhone 3G...

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.