Datagrid Column editing

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Jan 18 13:36:45 EST 2012

I have a datagrid with three columns in it, col1 is not editable, col2
contains an option menu and is also marked as not editable, col3 is a
normal text column and is editable.

If I double click on a cell in col3 to edit it, change the contents, then
press tab, the cursor stays in the col3 cell.  I would have expected it to
move to the next row of the datagrid, probably because I'm used to seeing
spreadsheets and word processing tables work that way.

I can probably figure out how to make this work by writing some code in a
custom column behavior but thought I would check first to see if there is
some hidden datagrid property that makes this happen.

--
Pete