iOS: performance issues with visual effects

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Wed Jan 18 10:14:56 EST 2012

Yes, it is slightly faster using this method. It still seems slower than it should be, however. I'm really not sure if there's anything that can be done. It may just be the nature of using these particular effects on this particular hardware. I would imagine an iPad 2 would perform a bit better. I may have to compromise and use other effects.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield