set tool not working?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 17 13:54:00 EST 2012

Aye and not to make a big deal of it because it's not, the dictionary states:

When setting the tool property, you can omit the word "tool".

If I recall correctly (and that is by no means assured) I have had the problem either way, except I was setting the tool to "Pointer Tool". Well there is a workaround, but I think this may be a minor bug with setting tools. the Choose command is the way I will go then.

Bob