Copy to Group problems - solved!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jan 16 18:13:11 EST 2012

Jacque-

> I'm not sure it's really a bug. I think the "last" keyword refers to the
> highest-numbered object. If you put an object into a group, it won't be
> the highest number unless the enclosing group is also the highest
> numbered object.

English is such a weird language. Yes, "last" in this case refers to
the group with the highest number (layer) rather than the last-created
of last-referenced group. So it's not a bug per se (note that the
"last" object is only not the last-referenced one if it was created
inside a group, and then only if it's not the object of its type in
that group with the highest-numbered layer), but just an ambiguity of
natural language processing.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net