[on-rev] LC cron jobs?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 16 05:51:06 EST 2012

Hi Phil,

A cron job needs a correct terminal command. If you can type it in your terminal (e.g. over ssh) and don't need to enter a password and other additional information then you can also use it as a cron job. I wonder if it would work if you start your script with

#!/path/to/lc/server
<?lc put "Hello World" ?>

A cgi script should include a path too:

#!/path/to/cgi/engine