Getting the Date and Time From a Remote Computer

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 14:07:59 EST 2012

Had one more though in the same vein.  I think Andre has a stack that is a
basic http server.  It would probably be easy to modify it so that the
server itself could return your time/date info as well as any other system
info you wanted to be able to get at remotely.  And since it does its thing
like a standard web server a simple get URL could do the job from your
client app.