Compass Lesson not working

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 12:06:25 EST 2012

John,

There must be something different about the lessons stack. On the forums a few people have also had problems running it.

I added all of my code to your stack and used your methods and all works great. I created a new stack and copied all of your elements and code and mine and it works great. I copied all of your code to the Lessons stack and no compass.

Very strange indeed.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net