Session strategies for liveCode server

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Jan 14 18:26:37 EST 2012

Current LiveCode server has sessions just like PHP, actually I think
they modeled it after PHP session.
 The most usual path is to store a unique id in a cookie and use this
id to point to a session on disk or database.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.