Application Menu (again) and RunRev attribution

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Fri Jan 13 13:08:50 EST 2012

On 01/13/2012 11:51 AM, Pete wrote:
> I am about to release my first commercial product written with Livecode and
> I'm wondering what the etiquette is, if any, regarding mentioning Livecode
> and RunRev in the About dialog, maybe something like "Built with Livecode
> from RunRev" plus a web address?

 From the EULA:

APPENDIX A - Required Copyright Notice
You must include the following copyright notice where other such notices
appear. In the event that such other notices do not appear in the
Created Software, this notice must be placed in a reasonable location.
Built with LiveCode. Portions (c)2000-2011 RunRev Ltd, All Rights
Reserved Worldwide.
We would like you to include the RunRev logo, as per the terms set on
our website. However, unlike the Copyright notice above, you are not
required to include the logo.

I can't find the guidelines for using the images, but I saw them once
and recall thinking it was a little formal and restricting, but it's
their business :D

Warren