Menu Builder

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Jan 12 12:33:34 EST 2012

Hi Peter,
Yep, it should work, that's what's so frustrating.  Even weirder still is
that if I send a mouseDown message to the File button from the message box,
everything works just fine, just not when I click on the File menu!!!!!

The ironic thing about all this is that I really don't care if I have menus
in this application or not.  All the functionality in the menus is
available by clicking buttons in a toolbar at the top of the main screen.
 I'm only putting them there because HIG says they should be there.

Pete

Pete