Menu Builder

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Jan 12 01:57:47 EST 2012

All of these suggestions are well and good; but, on my most recent project, I bi-passed the entire problem by creating my own menus on the cards for both the Mac and Windows versions of a much larger size so that I don't have to deal with the minuscule fonts normally used for Windows apps. This way they appear in 18 pt. Arial for both versions - and I can read them. It was a lot of work, but with my poor vision it was well worth it, and those I've shown it to agree with me. Personally, I'll never do things any other way now that I've gone this route. Anyone who would like a screen shot off-line just let me know. I haven't kept up with the web development, so I've yet to learn how to upload stuff so that others may download it.

Joe Wilkins