Menu Builder

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 11 19:57:22 EST 2012

Hi Pete,

Why do you want a different way? The menu builder still is the easiest way to create a menu, even if it is unintuitive and buggy. Next time, just don't uncheck that checkbox :-)

Surely, you can create a group, set the menubar of the stack to the name of that group and set the editmenus of your stack to true or false and adjust the locations of all other objects manually.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com