color picker in IOS

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Jan 11 15:28:56 EST 2012

Hi Monte,

Congratulations on the release of mergzxing. I wish you success with it. :-)

The image for the color-picker external seems to show that it takes up the
entire iphone screen. Is there any way to specify a resize on it to take a
lesser portion of the screen?

I am currently rolling my own but wondered if you had thought of cutting
the color picker loose from mergzxing and offering it separately.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com
> wrote:

> Hi Howard
>
> I've written an external for iOS. It's a bonus when you buy mergZXing my
> iOS barcode reader external. See http://goulding.ws/merzxing
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte
>
> On 11/01/2012, at 7:43 AM, Howard Bornstein wrote:
>
> > How are people handling the need to present a color picker under IOS?
> > AFAICT this option is not available through the IOS SDK.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Howard Bornstein

Regards,