MP3 Tag Editor

Web Admin Himalayan Academy katir at hindu.org
Tue Jan 10 22:44:31 EST 2012

On Mon Jan  9 18:30:54 2012, stephen barncard wrote:
> Swami,
> yes, the late  and recently mentioned Mark Smith made a well-documented
> stack for that purpose.   It's been tested by me and it also works on
> Livecode server with no modifications.
>

> http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/80/id3lib-v1-0-2

The Late Mark Smith?  Hmm I missed his transition... Hope he is well
after stepping through The Big Door.

futsoft.futilism.com/revolutionstuff.html

is no longer available, i really don't see any documentation in the
stack itself, though some careful study of the rather awesomely
impressive list of functions might work... do you have the
documentation? can you send it to me off line?

Sivakatirswami