Rev Online--User samples broken?

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Tue Jan 10 12:16:44 EST 2012

Hello,
I writed that 9th december 2011 and the response :

"
Dear René Micout,
Thank you for writing to the help desk for LiveCode.
This is an autoresponse. Your message has been received and assigned a ticket number.
You should normally expect a response within 2 working days. During exceptionally busy periods it may take a little longer.
In the meantime, you might want to check the LiveCode Lessons area in case your issue is addressed there:
http://lessons.runrev.com
Please do not reply to this email.
Warm Regards
The RunRev Robot

You wrote:

> Good evening,
> I have some difficulties to upload a stack on RevOnline...
> Can you look if there is some problem with it ?
> Thank you
> René MicoutEmail has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management
> service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems
"

Nothing for now > [Ticket#2011120810003644]