Zen of Computer Programming

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Mon Jan 9 12:21:42 EST 2012

I've been programming for a good long time now and I've only known one
or two that could likely do it, but if I'm the one writing the
paychecks, I'd *never* have paid them long enough to wrap their heads
around the problem to do so.

I've known lots of good programmers who got close enough, and were fast
enough at debugging so it /seemed/ to be almost perfect, which I would
have been willing to pay for.

I've always believed in the project triangle:

Pick any two:

     Cheap

Fast      Good

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_triangle)