SoCal LUG meeting: 2 February in Pasadena

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 6 11:09:17 EST 2012

Many thanks to all who attended last night's LiveCode User Group meeting
in Pasadena.  It was a lot of fun, and even with all the talk of trains
we managed to get some design work started on what will hopefully be a
new library for the LiveCode community - more on that later.

Looking forward, mark your calendars for the first Thursday in February
for our next meeting.

Since that one falls on Groundhog Day, I've suggested a theme for the
meeting - details about that along with time and location are in the
forum Heather kindly set up for our group:
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10621>

Note for those outside of SoCal:

Setting up local meetups in your area is easy and fun. Heather has a
place in the forums where you can post notice for such things to get it
started:
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=30>

--
  Richard Gaskin