Sending hundreds of eMails

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Thu Jan 5 11:39:35 EST 2012

When sending out registration and lost password emails and what not I found
this service. Many of my emails were hitting peoples spam boxes. The easiest
(although not free. $1.50/1000 emails) way to send bulk emails out that you
know will hit their inbox is using postmarkapp.com . They have tons of
libraries you can use (not LC, but I doubt it would be that hard to conjure
up if you are familiar with webservices). I use the library for codeIgniter.
So far I haven't had one email hit a spambox since I switched.