[BUG] 5.0.2 start-up anomaly - Btn Icons not displayed

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 5 00:01:39 EST 2012

On 1/4/12 10:52 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:

> With 5.0.1 and prior when starting my stack the LC splash screen comes up,
> then the IDE Tool Palette, then after the LC splash screen disappears my
> stack appears. Under 5.0.2 my stack appears before the Tool Palette and on
> top of the LC splash screen, which gives LC a nice zippy feel, but
> unfortunately two buttons (out of 26) are not displayed, which should be
> displayed and are displayed in all previous versions of Rev.

It isn't just buttons, a few others have reported anomalies in the
startup sequence with 5.0.2, and one of my own stacks is misbehaving too
-- not with buttons, but with libraries loading. Something went awry
with this build. Stacks are loading before all the IDE resources are
available.

You can bypass the issue if you start up the IDE first and then open
your stack from the File menu.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com