Carriage Return in datagrid data

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:28:32 EST 2012

Are you setting your data using dgtext?  If so you might change your method
so that you can set the dgdata instead. Put your data into an array with
the first key designating the row.

So simplest form, if you have say.. a few paragraphs of txt you want to put
into your datagrid

put mydata into tdataA[1]["thetextWithReturns"]

Using dgData rather than dgText kinda makes having cr's in the data a moot
point. dgtext goes by rows, dgData goes by the toplevel numeric index key.

To work with existing data you can use dgdataofline and dgdataofindex