Listen for messages in FrontScripts

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Tue Jan 3 12:53:23 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> All of them, right?

Yes

A front script appears to be inserted into the message path before ( or
above ) any target. So it has a chance to handle any message that is sent
to any target.

I know this is common knowledge to the old timers here, but the details of
how it worked were opaque to me until this weekend :-)

The other tidbit that was really important for me to get is that *All*
messages have a target. This wasn't clear to me, because I was always
letting messages just drop down through the message path.  So I didn't
think of them as having a target.  but they do.  Again, probably something
I should have figured out a long time ago.

Todd