Setting the cursor

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 15:37:25 EST 2012

Thanks Ken,

I see that the dictionary warns against taking control of the mouse, The discussion concludes with this admonishment: "You must use this power only for good."

I feel evil. I just wanted to simulate the clicking of a button in my "help" script.

I will need to consult my spiritual advisor to see if this usage conforms with RR's ethical standards.

Jim