Casey flies to the Amazon

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 28 22:43:58 EST 2012

On 2/28/12 9:23 PM, Tim Jones wrote:
> Let's see where you end up in a month or so.  I have heard
> the same thing about the success rates between the two stores.

I'm curious myself. So far I am not going to be able to buy an island
and retire on my income from the Android Market. :)

A lot of my motivation is a test to see how the various market places
respond to LiveCode apps. I'll be sending it off to Apple next as soon
as I test a few fixes, but we already know Apple accepts LiveCode apps.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com