revBrowser Internet Explorer

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Feb 28 19:34:21 EST 2012

Haven't a clue then. The Revbrowser has been quite the odd duck for me in the past so I avoid it like the plague. I think for it to be correctly implemented there should be a web browser object, like a field or button. The idea of defining an area of the stack and turning it into a web browser regardless of what other objects happen to be there just seems wiggy to me.

Bob