revBrowser Internet Explorer

Chip Thomas livecode.list at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:17:43 EST 2012

[Sorry in advance if this is a double posting!]

I am trying to detect what browser version is being used when someone uses
the browser instance in my stack.  Upon initiating the browser instance,
we're going to a page that will prints to screen the browser information.

Strangely, on Windows, the few machines I've tested this on so far all seem
to report back IE 7, but these machines have newer versions of IE installed.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance for any help or insight!