[iOS] Ask password not encrypted?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Feb 28 16:19:49 EST 2012

Thanks Jaqi and Mark.

Too bad it is just as I thought it was; but since anything like that can still be hacked by someone evil enough to want and be willing to do it, why bother! I say, we just do our own hacking - where it hurts. When we stopped spanking our kids is when stuff started going wrong. When we catch someone doing something we don't want them to do, hack it off at the next joint. A hack for a hack!

Of course, when I was very young, I learned that locks didn't keep anyone out; they just kept honest people honest. If we're going to do something to protect ourselves, get offensive. If our software is hacked by anyone, it should hack them right back. Someone would probably pass a law so that we are not allowed to do that - eventually. (smile) Forgive me. I'm in a real foul mood today.

Joe Wilkins
Architect