How alive is LiveCode?

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Fri Feb 10 14:03:41 EST 2012

Hi Michael, I can only add to this by saying I am doing very similar work
with livecode, and so far have run into few problems with it, and most of
those are fixed by enhancing my learning curve. I do feel like Livecode has
provided only the basic tools and I am required to construct libraries to
simplify my use of it as I go along, said libraries to be posted back to the
forums at some point to make the next guys work easier -- or as just
examples of how to do things (because thats how I learned as well). I am
also beta testing an SQL tool that will be out shortly and that will make my
life and likewise other SQL users lives easier. I'm hoping its alive!

-- Mark