What's On The Menu?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Dec 31 14:50:35 EST 2012

You're right, LC is great for doing stuff like that, so I did.

Put a popup menu on top of an option menu.  Make the popup menu the same
size as the option menu and set its layer so it's in front of the option
menu.  Put all your menu items and scripts into the popup menu.

Looks like an option menu, allows cascading menu items. Still doesn't
behave exactly like an option menu - menuHistory not observed, the menu
items appear at the point where you click the mouse - but it gives me
cascading menu items that look a lot better than the pulldown menu.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>