What's On The Menu?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Mon Dec 31 13:18:47 EST 2012

Perhaps there is. It probably has more to do with User Interface Guidelines than anything else. LC has to stick to the guidelines for their own native objects because they advertise OS compatibility as one of their features. Nothing is stopping anyone from making their own object though, or trying to make a native object behave differently.

Bob