File Properties

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 30 19:50:31 EST 2012

Hi Todd,

set the itemDel to slash
set the defaultFolder to item 1 to -2 of myFilePath
put the detailed files into myFiles
-- etc

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.