What's On The Menu?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Dec 30 01:50:27 EST 2012

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the suggestion.  I do use that technique but in this case, a
cascading menu feels more appropriate.  There are 6 first level items and
two of them have second level items which are dynamically loaded but
probably not more than two or three of them.

The pulldown menu works fine, just wonder why the menuHistory part of it
doesn't work the same as an option menu.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>