Dockable Panes

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Sun Dec 30 00:32:26 EST 2012

Hi Dick and Bob,
The idea is that any pane can be dropped onto the position of any other
pane.
So if all 4 panes were in their original position, pane #3 could be dragged
and dropped onto pane #4 position.
Likewise, pane #2 could be dropped onto pane #3 position.
All this is just my idea from what I've seen with other dockable pane
software.

Bob - to answer your question with a question. Were you thinking of Windows
8 tiles?

One that I've played around with in VB is Codejock - www.codejock.com
Its behavior and features are quite elaborate.
I'd like to be able to mimic its concept in LC.

Regards,
Mark Stuart