Switch, Case and wild-cards?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Dec 28 13:38:29 EST 2012

That is useful Charles thanks. Every Livecoder should read up on Regex, if for no other reason, than to remember why we code in Livecode script. OHE MAWAYEE GAWAD! Looks like you have to live in Regex in order to become proficient at it. Simple Regex is about all I will ever employ. If I need a complex Regex statement, I will probably contact one of my web dev friends and have them make one up for me.

Bob