Scrolling field question from Ton

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 28 12:53:03 EST 2012

Hi,

Does this also happen after closing and re-opening the stack window? If not, then it is because of an unhandled drag event. Probably, he accidentally dragged something into the field. LiveCode doesn't respond well to that.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.