Learning LiveCode

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 05:34:23 EST 2012

I know I'm not alone in having great difficulties in getting experienced developers to withhold their judgement on LiveCode being anything more than hobby-ware.

If RunRev want to bring developers across the great divide, there must be a bridge from where the masses reside to the brave new world?

Is there any kind of 'Rosetta Stone' that relates traditional and OO development concepts to those of LiveCode?

Are there any specific switcher's or evaluator's guides targeted at the main development communities, such as .Net, Java, C++, C#...
Best,
Keith..