Mountain Lion strategy

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Thu Dec 27 22:16:37 EST 2012

Lion is not as bad to the end and any version of Xcode running on Mountain Lion runs under Lion too. My current dev MBP runs Lion without trouble against any of the dev tools i used under SL before. My second MBP runs ML but i did't need to use it at all in about dev tasks, for yet at least.

Best,

Pierre

MBP 13 i5 2.4 Ghz, 4 Go RAM, XCode 4.4.1, XCode 4.5.2, android-sdk-macosx, JDK 1.6.0