The Script Editor

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Dec 25 19:51:48 EST 2012

Cal-

OK - that got me to look. It's present all the way up to 2.9 and then
disappears in 3.0 (circa August 2008). It's not a feature I've ever
noticed before, and therefore haven't noticed its absence. Now that I
look at it, it's kind of cute in a weird sort of way. Sort of "how
about if we give you a way to edit without any context?"

With that said, I'm not about to add it to glx2 myself since I
wouldn't use it and there are more pressing things to deal with, but
you're welcome to hack it in yourself. And if you can figure out how
to do that, I'd be happy to shoehorn it into a future release.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net