Tab Panel (tab button) how to select manually a tab?

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Mon Dec 24 02:00:48 EST 2012

Hei
first merry christmas to all :-)

in some case I would like to control the which tab is selected/ hilited.
but what parameter i have to set?

Sample:
the tabs normal changes the card, some times I go to cards that are not
selectable by the tab menu itself, because the user should got to this
cards only after some actions.
On this cards the tab menu is hidden because he should leave it also
controlled be the program.
>From that cards it is possible to go back to different cards.
If the user go to another card that shows the tab menu the tab hilited is
still corresponding to the old card.

greetings ueliweb