Detecting pending messages

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Dec 23 14:48:04 EST 2012

So it seems that flight recorder uses the undocumented messageHandled
message.  Browsing through the list, it seems that this can cause
significant performance issues.  I'd say it's OK to use for debugging
purposes but not for normal usage.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to come up with another way to do this.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>