[OT] Looking for asp.net resource

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:22:34 EST 2012

On 12/21/2012 07:44 PM, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> You made my day! Ha Ha Ha
>
> Ralph DiMola
> IT Director
> Evergreen Information Services
> rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

About 4 hours ago, here in Bulgaria, I had one of those existential
moments when I realised
that I had been living amongst aliens for the last 50 years; and, more
worrying than anything else,
I was one of them.

Can you imagine a race of beings who are so daft that they thrive on
conspiracy theories and
a desperate death-wish at the hands of other sentient beings?

Yes; you guessed; they're the human race!